This O01 Optimate Battery Terminal Connector SAE71 is the most popular and essential battery charging fly lead. Fitted with a weatherproof fused Battery Eyelet Lead, with 6 mm eyelets, using the new improved SAE end fitting for improved durability and fit. For an Optimate Battery Terminal Connector with 8 mm eyelets you will require the Optimate O11 Terminal Connector M8. This Optimate battery terminal lead enables easy connection to a variety of Optimate Battery Chargers including the Optimate 2, Optimate 3, Optimate 4 Dual and the Optimate 4 Can Bus edition battery chargers to name but a few. This O01 SAE Lead has a Negative (black sleeve) and a Positive (red sleeve) which connect easily on to the appropriate motorcycle battery terminal bolts. The other end made of rubber has a waterproof end covering the SAE connector which can be attached to an Optimate charger and left tie wrapped, using the 2 slots on the connector, (suggest right rear footpeg hangar) when it is not in use; saving having to remove seat, panels, etc when the battery requires charging. If your Optimate battery charger uses a white terminal end (known as TM) you will require an Optimate TM71 Battery Terminal Connector.
Benefits and features of this Optimate O01 SAE71 Battery lead includes;
- Easy to fit fused battery lead
- 6 mm terminal connection eyelets
- Easy connection to any Optimate SAE Battery Charger
- saves time lifting seats, panels to charge motorcycle battery
- Reliable Waterproof SAE connector
- Cable and connector rated up to 15 Amps
- Offers a connection for most sat navs, leads and heated clothing.