This O11 Optimate Battery Terminal Connector M8, is a weatherproof fused Battery Eyelet Lead with 8mm eyelets as compared to the Optimate O01 Optimate Battery Terminal Connection which are 6mm. By using the new improved SAE end fitting for improved durability and fit this Optimate battery terminal lead enables easy connection to a variety of Optimate Battery Chargers including the Optimate 2, Optimate 3, Optimate 4 Dual and the Optimate 4 Can Bus edition battery chargers to name but a few. This O11 SAE Lead has a Negative (black sleeve) and a Positive (red sleeve) which connect easily on to the appropriate motorcycle battery terminal bolts. The other end made of rubber has a waterproof end covering the SAE connector which can be attached to an Optimate charger and left tie wrapped (suggest right rear footpeg hangar) when it is not in use; saving having to remove seat, panels, etc when the battery requires charging. If your Optimate battery charger uses a white terminal end (known as TM) you will require an Optimate TM71 Battery Terminal Connector.
Benefits and features of this O11 Optimate Battery Terminal Connector SAE71 M8 includes;
- Easy to fit fused battery lead
- 8 mm Eyelets on both battery terminal ends
- Easy connection to any Optimate SAE Battery Charger
- saves time lifting seats, panels to charge motorcycle battery
- Reliable Waterproof SAE connector
- Cable and connector rated up to 15 Amps
- Offers a connection for most sat navs, leads and heated clothing.