These Givi TN6415 Engine Guards Triumph Tiger 900 2020 on models, are made from 25mm diameter 2mm thick steel tubing designed to reduce any serious damage to engine casings and plastic panels that would usually be sustained in an accident making them ideal for touring, adventure riding, commuting and everyday use. The Satin Black Hard Coated Left and Right sided Engine Guards, the support brackets, the bridging support, the instructions and all the necessary fittings are included. Due to the close tolerances it is advised that these Givi Engine Guards should be fitted by a competent mechanic.
Benefits and features of these Givi TN6415 Engine Guards included;
- Made from 25mm diameter, 2mm thick welded steel tubing
- Designed to protect engine casings and fairings
- Can be used to fit Givi accessories including additional lighting systems
- Satin Black durable finish
- All fittings and instructions included