Draggin Jeans Classic are a regular fit jean with a slight boot cut. These Motorcycle Jeans are what made Draggin famous for comfort, functional and durable Motorcycle wear. Draggin Jeans look, feel and wear just like a normal pair of jeans. The para-aramid lining in the seat, hips and thighs is a soft non-abrasive material which dissipates heat and allows air to flow through the fibres. Safety stitching in the seam of these Draggin Jeans at the time of manufacture ensures the para-aramid lining will not move or slip from position. Draggin Jeans are fully machine washable/dryable, requiring no special maintenance. Draggin Jeans are stylish and comfortable on and off your bike.
Benefits and features of these Draggin Classic Motorcycle Jeans Regular Leg Black include:
- DuPont Kevlar® lining in the seat, hips, outside of leg, thigh and knees
- Made from the best quality heaviest weight denims.
- Extra tough pocketing.
- Sturdy Jeans construction with high thread strength stitching
- Designed from the most popular fitting styles for men.
- Semi-boot cut to fit neatly over Motorcycle Boots.
- Extra belt loops at the back to keep other riding gear tucked in.
- Large left coin pocket
- Fully breathable.
- Fully machine washable & able to be tumbled dried.
- Denim products are given only a gentle rinse wash before dispatch.
- Fade resistant Black Denim for longer lasting colour
- Extra strong zip used.
- Precision engineered buttons.
Draggin Classic Motorcycle Jeans Regular Leg Black, Size Chart;