The Givi TN7407 Engine Guards Ducati Scrambler 800 2015 on models and the Ducati Scrambler 400 2016 models and onward are made from 25 mm diameter, 2 mm thick steel tubing. Designed to reduce any serious damage to engine casings and plastic panels that would usually be sustained in an accident, making them ideal for touring, commuting and everyday use. The Satin Black Hard Coated Left and Right sided Engine Guards, the instructions and all the necessary fittings are included. Due to the close tolerances it is advised that these Givi Engine Guards should be fitted by a competent mechanic.
Benefits and features of these Givi TN7407 Engine Guards included;
- Made from 25mm diameter, 2mm thick welded steel tubing
- Designed to protect engine casings and fairings
- Can be used to fit Givi accessories including additional lighting systems
- Satin Black durable finish
- All fittings and instructions included