The Autocom Hub Unit (Logic) will interface with most 2 way radios (leads and radios available separately)
Why Buy an Autocom Logic Kit?
- High quality noise cancelling headset, Amplified, Slim Line Stereo Helmet speakers offer unrivalled quality.
- Active Noise Reduction Filter, Rejects 99% of unwanted noise at 70mph and 95% at 100mph, with excellent sound quality tested to 180mph.
- Voice Activation (VOX), This turns the mic off when not in use to cut out unwanted background noise and saving battery life.
- Side tone, is where you can hear yourself through the speakers ensuring you don’t have to shout.
- Full Duplex, Allows both users to talk instantly at the same time without ever losing communication abilities to Aux devices.
- Independent Master Controls, allow fine tuning of volume for rider and pillion respectively.
- Robust Connectors, allow simple, water resistant quick release, even when wearing gloves.
- Compact Unit, measuring only 120mm x 69mm x 26mm (excluding wires).
- 12 Month Autocom Warranty, when registered with Autocom.
- Full Technical Support from our In House staff.
The Autocom KIT1-Instructor Kit is supplied with:
(2008) Autocom Logic mixing and control hub unit
(2116) Riders noise cancelling stereo headset.
(2138) Coiled Extension Lead
(2430) Bike side Power Lead
(2432) Bike Powered PTT Switch (Press To Talk)
(2356) Radio Lead
(2422) Bike Fitting Kit