Draggin Jeans Classic are a regular fit jean with a slight boot cut. These Motorcycle Jeans are what made Draggin famous for comfort, functional and durable Motorcycle wear. Draggin Jeans look, feel and wear just like a normal pair of jeans. The Kevlar® is a soft non-abrasive material which dissipates heat and allows air to flow through the fibres. Safety stitching in the seam of these Draggin Jeans at the time of manufacture ensures the Kevlar® will not move or slip from position. Draggin Jeans are fully machine washable/dryable, requiring no special maintenance. Draggin Jeans are stylish and comfortable on and off your bike.
Benefits and features of these Classic Draggin Motorcycle Jeans include:
- Permanently lined in the backside, hips, outside of leg, thigh and knees with soft knitted kevlar®.
- Made from the best quality heaviest weight denims.
- Extra tough pocketing (won’t rust).
- The construction of the jeans and the thread strength used is designed to be more sturdy and durable than normal fashion jeans.
- Designed from the most popular fitting styles for men.
- Cut long in the leg so they sit just right when on your bike – semi-boot cut will go in or over boots.
- Extra belt loops at the back to keep other riding gear tucked in.
- Coin pocket is cut larger so gloved hands can get coins and it is on the left hand side so you can keep the throttle open.
- Fully breathable.
- Fully machine washable & able to be tumbled dried.
- Denim products are given only a gentle rinse wash before dispatch.
- The black jeans will fade less and will retain much of their solid black appearance over time.
- Extra strong zip used.
- Precision engineered buttons.
- Draggin Jeans are Australian owned and made.
Draggin Classic Black Motorcycle Jeans Size Chart;