Draggin Classic Jeans are a regular fit jean with a slight boot cut. These Motorcycle Jeans are what made Draggin famous for comfort, functional and durable Motorcycle wear. Draggin Jeans look, feel and wear just like a normal pair of jeans. The Kevlar® is a soft non-abrasive material which dissipates heat and allows air to flow through the fibres. Safety stitching in the seam of these Draggin Jeans at the time of manufacture ensures the Kevlar® will not move or slip from position. Draggin Jeans are fully machine washable/dryable, requiring no special maintenance. Draggin Jeans are stylish and comfortable on and off your bike.
Benefits and features of these Classic Blue Draggin Motorcycle Jeans include:
- Soft Knitted Kevlar lining in the backside, hips, outside of leg, thigh and knees
- Made from the best quality heaviest weight denims.
- Extra tough pocketing (won’t rust).
- Heavy weight construction with high strength thread seams
- Designed from the most popular fitting styles for men.
- Semi-boot cut; designed to fit over Motorcycle Boots
- Extra belt loops at the back to keep other riding gear tucked in.
- Large left hand coin pocket for easy access even with a gloved hand
- Fully breathable.
- Fully machine washable & able to be tumbled dried.
- Denim products are given only a gentle rinse wash before dispatch.
- Colour-fast black for long term colour
- Extra strong zip used.
- Precision engineered buttons.
- Draggin Jeans are Australian owned and made.
Draggin Classic Blue Motorcycle Jeans Size Chart;