This Keis J501 Premium Heated Jacket Black Red, comes with a Free Keis Heavy Duty Heat Controller, is a light weight soft shell mid layer with elasticated sides that can be powered directly from your motorcycle 12 volt electrical system keeping you warm and comfortable in cooler riding conditions. Ideally worn under textiles this heated J501 jacket is designed to fit close to the skin providing heat through panels fitted on the chest, kidneys, arms and the collar. The power connection lead from the motorcycle electrical system is conveniently fitted to the inside front of the jacket for easy connection and disconnection. A Heat controller has its own pocket and a Keis heated glove connection is fitted down each sleeve.
Benefits and features of the Keis J501 Premium Heated Jacket includes;
- Outer made from Polyester and Spandex for a more comfortable fit.
- The outer shell has Micro Carbon Fibre heating elements for flexibility, comfort and reliability
- inner lining is made from Polyester for added comfort
- Breathable, light weight and comfortable doft shell fabric
- designed for use a a mid layer and can also be used as an outer jacket, ideal when touring
- Dedicated zipped pockets for easy connection, and practicality, for the controller, motorcycle electical connection, gloves connections and for heated trousers and insoles
- Heat panels fitted to the chest, kidney area, arms and collar
- Full instructions and all the necessary wiring and connections included
- Black and red colourway
- 7 Amp Current Draw, typical power of 84 watts
Keis J501 Premium Heated Jacket Size Chart;
Please note; as this heated jacket has elasticated side panels, designed to be close fitting, you may need to order one size down.