Buy this product and we will include the following for free!
Schuberth SR1 Motorcycle Helmet Racingline White and Grey eol
Usually despatched within 24 hours
The Schuberth SR1 Motorcycle Helmet, in Racingline White and Grey graphics, is very light, strong, quiet and aerodynamic. Schuberth have developed A.R.O.S., the Anti Roll Off System, to give a better, safer and more comfortable fit and combine it with other features such as Coolmax lining, optimum airflow system and the Pinlock anti fog Visor makes it one of the best road and racing helmets available.
Benefits and Features of the Schuberth SR1 Motorcycle Helmet in Racingline White and Grey, include
- Manufactured using Schuberth's S.T.R.O.N.G. process; glass-fibre reinforced Duroplast matrix shell.
- Modular EPS foam liner, to improve venting, impact resistance and reduce weight
- Removable and washable COOLMAX interior.
- A.R.O.S. Anti-Roll-Off-System to reduce movement and reduce injury in an accident
- 2.5 mm Optical Class 1 Clear 3D Pinlock visor with factory fitted Pinlock Anti Fog insert
- Push and Release easy visor change without tools.
- Aerodynamically designed in the Schuberth Wind Tunnel
- The Dual position D-Force spoiler to improve air flow at different speeds
- Adjustable Visor
- Chin, skull and back Vents to evenly distribute the incoming air.
- Extremely quiet, Only 88dB(A) at 100 km per hour on faired motorcycles.
- Extremely light Only 1350g (+/-50g) in size Medium.
- 2 Year Schuberth Warranty.
Please note that the Black Visor is for illustration only and is not included.
All Schuberth Motorcycle Helmets purchased from Branded Biker are eligible for theSchuberth Mobility Program (subject to terms and conditions set out by Schuberth Motorcycle Helmets), meaning that if you should damage your Schuberth Helmet in an accident within 3 years of purchase, then you can get a replacement Schuberth Helmet for 1/3 of the price.
J & B MOTORCYCLES LTD IS REGISTERED IN ENGLAND. VAT No. 679 1239 03. Suppliers of Motorcycle Clothing, Helmets, Leathers, Gloves, Boots, Parts & Accessories.
All images and content are copyrighted. You must have expressed written permission to use any of our images or content.
Website design in Lincolnshire by TSG Creative.
© J & B Motorcycles 2009-2015. All Rights Reserved.