The Keis V501 Premium Heated Vest in Black and Red can be powered on or off your motorcycle by using the motorcycles 12 Volt electrical system or by using a keis 12 Volt Battery pack. This heated vest is designed to be worn over a base layer, close to the body, ideally under a textile motorcycle jacket. keis offer the very latest generation of heated jackets combining lightweight materials and heat generating technological materials offering comfort and controllable heat at the press of a button.
This Keis V501 Premium Heated Vest Black Red, supplied with a Free Keis Heavy Duty Heat Controller, is a light weight soft shell mid layer with elasticated sides that can be powered directly from your motorcycle 12 volt electrical system or independently by using the Keis 2600mAH Battery pack keeping you warm and comfortable on and off your motorcycle. Ideally worn under textiles this heated V501 Vest is designed to fit close to the skin providing heat through panels fitted on the chest and lower back. As an alternative the Motorcycle battery powered Keis J501 Premium Heated Jacket in Black and Red is available. The power connection lead from the motorcycle electrical system is conveniently fitted to the inside front of the jacket for easy connection and disconnection. A Heat controller has its own pocket and a Keis heated glove connection is fitted down each side (can only be powered by the motorcycle electrical system; i.e. not battery pack powered).
Benefits and features of the Keis V501 Premium Heated Vest includes;
- Outer made from Polyester and Spandex for a more comfortable fit
- The outer shell has Micro Carbon Fibre heating pads for flexibility, comfort and reliability
- inner lining is made from Polyester for added comfort
- Breathable, light weight and comfortable soft shell fabric
- Dedicated zipped pockets for easy connection, and practicality, for the controller, motorcycle electrical connection and gloves connections
- Heat panels fitted to the chest and kidney area
- Full instructions and all the necessary wiring and connections included
- Black and red colourway
- 1.5 Amp Current Draw, typical power of 16 watts
Keis V501 Premium Heated Vest Size Chart;