The Keis V106 Comfort Heated Vest is designed to be worn over a base layer, close to the body and ideally under a textile jacket. This latest generation of Keis Heated Clothing is designed to replace lost heat in colder conditions.
This Keis V106 Comfort Heated Vest, comes with a Free Keis Heavy Duty Heat Controller, and replaces the popular Keis X10 Heated Vest. As this Bodywarmer is dual powered it can be powered by either the motorcycle 12 Volt battery system or by a Keis 12V 2600mAH Li ion Battery Pack and UK Charger, for a more portable system. There are 2 electrical connectors under the arms to allow other Keis products to be joined in parallel, e.g. keis heated gloves; to facilitate this connection a pair of Body warmer to Glove connection leads are required or they can be powered separately with the Y lead that is included.
Benefits and features of this Keis V106 Comfort Heated Vest include;
- Micro Alloy Elements for a closer,more comfortable fit and excellent reliability
- Elasticated side panels for a more tailored fit
- Breathable and lightweight soft shell fabric
- Specific zipped pockets to accept all the cables and the control unit
- Heat panels are positioned in the chest and lower back; kidney area
- Flexible 12v system allowing independent battery or motorcycle connectivity
- All the necessary wiring and instructions are provided
- 12 Volt system with a 1.5 Amp draw, rated at 18 Watts
Keis V106 Comfort Heated Vest size Chart;