The Keis T102 Heated Trousers, in Black, can be heated by using the motorcycle’s 12 Volt electrical system. These Heated Trousers with an integrated controller, are designed to be worn under textile motorcycle trousers to replace heat loss and maintain the body’s temperature in colder riding conditions.
This pair of Keis T102 Heated Trousers replacing the popular Keis X2 Heated Trousers with the added benefit of an integrated heat controller. These Light Weight Soft Shell leggings are designed to be powered by the motorcycle’s 12 Volt Electrical System and can be attached to suitable Keis Heated Jacket or Vest. These Heated Trousers have an elasticated waist for a more comfortable fit and feature connecting wires for Keis Heated Insoles.
Benefits and features of this Keis Electric Heated Trousers include;
- Micro Alloy Elements for a closer,more comfortable fit and excellent reliability
- Elasticated waist for a more tailored fit
- Breathable and lightweight soft shell fabric
- Specific zipped pockets to accept all the cables and the control unit
- Heat panels are positioned from the thighs to the shins
- Flexible 12v system for motorcycle power up and connectivity
- All the necessary wiring and instructions are provided
- 12 Volt system with a 3.25 Amp draw, rated at ~39 Watts
Keis T102 Heated Trousers size chart;