This Pair of Keis Electric Heated Inner Soles, in Red, are made from very comfortable PU foam, with a moulded heel, and can be powered up by the motorcycle 12 volt electrical system or by using a choice of Li-Ion battery packs, which are available separately.
These Keis S102 Heated Insoles, previously known as the Keis X300 heated insoles, can be powered independently using a Keis 12 Volt Li-Ion Battery Pack or by the motorcycle’s 12 volt electrical system. Made from one piece Rugged PU Foam with a moulded heel for comfort and durability these heated innersoles use Micro Alloy Element technology to give an even heat throughout. Sizes are generally UK 4 and 5 Small, UK 6 and 7 Medium, UK 8 and 9 Large and UK 10 to 11 XL.
Benefits and features of this Keis Electric Heated Insoles include;
- Micro Alloy Elements for a closer,more comfortable fit and excellent reliability
- Made from PU Foam with moulded heels
- Flexible 12v system for motorcycle power up or battery pack
- Can be powered up using a choice of Battery Packs and leads
- All the necessary wiring and instructions are provided
- 12 Volt system with a 1.3 Amp draw, rated at ~16 Watts for both insoles