Keis X25 Hi Power Heated Sleeved Body Warmer is the ultimate in electrically heated Jackets. As it is very difficult to maintain body temperature especially in colder conditions, which is very apparent for motorcyclists due to windchill, this heated gilet, with 3 heated zones, will increase the internal temperature rather than just relying only on your outer motorcycle clothing to prevent heat loss.
This Keis X25 Motorcycle Body Warmer can be worn as an inner or an outer casual and is designed to be powered up using the motorcycle battery only. There are 2 electrical connectors on the sleeve ends to allow other items to be joined in parallel, ie gloves, easily and tidily.
Benefits and features of this Keis Electric Heated Body Warmer include;
- Micro Alloy Elements for a closer,more comfortable fit and excellent reliability
- Elasticated side panels for a more tailored fit
- Breathable and lightweight soft shell fabric
- Specific zipped pockets to accept all the cables and the control unit
- Heat panels are positioned in the chest, sleeves, collar and lower back
- Flexible 12v system for motorcycle power up and connectivity
- All the necessary wiring and instructions are provided
- 12 Volt system with a 7 Amp draw, rated at ~84 Watts.