Keis X2 Heated Motorcycle Trousers, in Black, are designed to be worn under textile motorcycle trousers to replace heat loss in cold weather; due to the windchill factor it is sometimes difficult to keep a constantly warm internal temperature, which is very obvious to motorcyclists travelling in the cooler environment. These electrically heated under trousers feature stirrups to hold them comfortably in place.
This pair of Keis X2 Heated Motorcycle Trousers are designed to be heated using the motorcycle 12 volt system and include all the necessary wiring and information required to keep you warm and toastie on those not so nice riding days.
Benefits and features of this Keis Electric Heated Trousers include;
- Micro Alloy Elements for a closer,more comfortable fit and excellent reliability
- Elasticated waist for a more tailored fit
- Breathable and lightweight soft shell fabric
- Specific zipped pockets to accept all the cables and the control unit
- Heat panels are positioned from the thighs to the shins
- Flexible 12v system for motorcycle power up and connectivity
- All the necessary wiring and instructions are provided
- 12 Volt system with a 3.25 Amp draw, rated at ~39 Watts.