Keis X10 Heated Body Warmer is designed to be worn over a base layer, close to the body, ideally under a textile motorcycle jacket. As it is very difficult to maintain body temperature especially in colder conditions, which is very apparent for motorcyclists due to windchill. This heated gilet will increase the internal temperature rather than just relying only on your outer motorcycle clothing to prevent heat loss.
This Keis X10 Motorcycle Body Warmer can be powered ideally by the motorcycle battery or by a choice of Li-Ion Batteries for a more portable system. There are 2 electrical connectors under the arms to allow other items to be joined in parallel, ie gloves, easily and tidily; to facilitate this connection requires a pair of Body warmer to Glove connection leads: Part No W54-370100. However the gloves can still be powered separately with the Y lead that is included.
Benefits and features of this Keis Electric Heated Body Warmer include;
- Micro Alloy Elements for a closer,more comfortable fit and excellent reliability
- Elasticated side panels for a more tailored fit
- Breathable and lightweight soft shell fabric
- Specific zipped pockets to accept all the cables and the control unit
- Heat panels are positioned in the chest and lower back, kidney area
- Flexible 12v system allowing independent battery or motorcycle connectivity
- All the necessary wiring and instructions are provided
- 12 Volt system with a 1.5 Amp draw, rated at 18 Watts.