Halvarssons Logan Motorcycle Gloves, in Black, are traditional Gauntlet styled motorcycle riding gloves ideal for summer use, touring and everyday use. Made from Goat hide for suppleness, comfort and feel these Halvarssons Gloves are CE approved and are fitted with light knuckle protectors and adjustable cuffs.
These Halvarssons Logan Motorcycle Gloves, in Black, are motorcycle gauntlets made from very supple and durable goatskin. Hi-Art reinforcements, the High Abrasion Resistant Textile, is fitted in to exposed areas. Traditionally styled and very comfortable these traditionally style riding gloves are lined and held in to position using McFit technology to prevent the liners from pulling out, which used to be common place on more traditional motorcycle gloves. In general sizes 6 and 7 are for women and sizes 8 and upwards are for men.
Features and Benefits of the Halvarssons Logan Motorcycle Gloves include;
- Made from supple Goat Hide
- Reinforced with Hi Art Technology for superb abrasion resistance
- Features McFit Technology preventing the inner pulling out
- CE approved to EN13594:2015
- Comfortable soft protection over the knuckles and fingers.
- Stretch panelling and wrist adjusters.
- Leather stretch panel
- Adjustable cuffs
Halvarssons Logan Motorcycle Gloves Sizing Guide;
Halvarssons Logan Gloves technologies featured;