Buy this product and we will include the following for free!
Arai X-Tend Frost Black Motorcycle Helmet
Usually despatched within 24 hours
This Arai X Tend Open Face motorcycle Helmet, in Frost Black, supercedes its predecessor the Arai SZ with a complete redesign and manufacture of a new outer shell and features. The outer shell has additional reinforcements around the base and the helmet extends beyond the chin line, hence the name, adding further protection and rigidity. The Visor holders are recessed to improve aerodynamics and further reduce wind noise.
This Arai Open Face Motorcycle helmet has facial contour system , FCS, cheek pads which offer more comfort and a better fit, ideal for touring and every day use.
Benefits and Features of the Arai Extend Open Face Motorcycle Helmet, in Satin Black, include;
- Super Fibre Laminate Construction (SFL)
- Hand made in the Japanese factory
- Extended / reinforced lower shell for better comfort and safety
- Large volume front and rear vents with larger switches
- Triple density inner shell
- Satin Black Finish, also known as Frost Black
- EPS lined cheek pads for increased protection and comfort
- Facial Contour System cheek pads, FCS, for improved comfort and fit
- Removable cheek pads available in 6 sizes
- Fully washable interior
- Patented Arai Visor Brow Vents
- Side exhaust vents
- Integrated visor holders for better aerodynamics
- Lever Release visor removal System (LRS)
- Re-shaped 2mm polycarbonate visor for more integrated look
- Patented visor brow vents
- Double 'D' ring fastening system ensures correct strap tension at all times
- Arai 5 Year Limited Warranty.
- Arai DNA Dealer service and support
Arai Motorcycle Helmet Size Chart;
J & B MOTORCYCLES LTD IS REGISTERED IN ENGLAND. VAT No. 679 1239 03. Suppliers of Motorcycle Clothing, Helmets, Leathers, Gloves, Boots, Parts & Accessories.
All images and content are copyrighted. You must have expressed written permission to use any of our images or content.
Website design in Lincolnshire by TSG Creative.
© J & B Motorcycles 2009-2015. All Rights Reserved.