Buy this product and we will include the following for free!
Arai Tour X4 Motorcycle Helmet Mission Neon
Usually despatched within 24 hours
This Arai Tour X4 Motorcycle Helmet in the Mission Neon Yellow, Black and White graphic offers unparalleled comfort, protection and versatility for adventure riding and touring. This latest incarnation of the Tour X series has a fully removable and washable Dry Cool interior which includes the latest F.C.S., Facial Contour System, Cheek pads which are also emergency tab release.
This Arai Tour X4 Motorcycle Helmet is hand made ensuring its quality and the attention to detail, after all with an Arai there is a difference!
Benefits and Features of the Arai Tour-X 4 Motorcycle Helmet, in Mission Neon Yellow, include;
- Completely updated shell
- Super Fibre Construction (SFC)
- Uses the new FCS Cheek Pads, Facial Contour system, for improved fit and comfort
- Triple density single formed inner shell
- Mission Black, White and Neon Yellow graphic
- Two new TDF 3 front vents which are larger and easier to use with a gloved hand
- 2 removable rear vents, no tool necessary
- Peak and visor can be fitted individually or together
- Single base trim
- Flatter neck roll to minimise turbulence
- Fully washable, adjustable and removable Dry Cool interior
- Emergency release tab cheek pads
- Double 'D' ring fastening system
- Pinlock ready clear visor, with a Pinlock Clear Anti Fog Insert included
- Arai 5 Year warranty
- Arai 5 star dealer service and support
Arai Tour X4 Motorcycle Helmet Sizing Chart;
Please note; the black visor shown is for illustration purposes only. All Arai UK Motorcycle Helmets are fitted and supplied with road legal clear visors.
J & B MOTORCYCLES LTD IS REGISTERED IN ENGLAND. VAT No. 679 1239 03. Suppliers of Motorcycle Clothing, Helmets, Leathers, Gloves, Boots, Parts & Accessories.
All images and content are copyrighted. You must have expressed written permission to use any of our images or content.
Website design in Lincolnshire by TSG Creative.
© J & B Motorcycles 2009-2014. All Rights Reserved.