Buy this product and we will include the following for free!
Arai Rebel Motorcycle Helmet Chronus Green with Arai TW Steel Watch eol
Usually despatched within 24 hours
This Arai Rebel Motorcycle Helmet in the Chronus Green graphic, ancient Greek meaning of time, e.g. chronological order, has the limited edition Arai TW watch and case included. The Arai rebel shell is ideal for all aspects of motorcycling including touring and everyday use but with its emphasis and styling as a ' street fighter ' motorcycle helmet for a more upright riding style on naked and unfaired motorcycles.
Arai have used unique internal cheek pads for the Rebel which use the F.C.S, Facial Contour System, designed for a more comfortable fit and are adjustable to give a more tailored fit without the necessity to purchase further interior pads.
Benefits and Features of the Arai Rebel Motorcycle Helmet include;
- Hand made in the Japanese Factory
- Features the latest SAI wide vision Visor
- Chronus Acid Green graphic
- Pinlock anti Fog System included
- Made from Super Complex Laminate
- Fully removable and washable interior
- New Chin bar Spoiler to reduce noise and improve aerodynamics
- Large upper vents for easier use and styling
- New hyper ridge singularly formed bumper for strength and ease of use
- F.C.S., Facial Contour System cheek pads for improved comfort and a more tailored fit
- Triple density interior shell
- Quick release L.R.S., Lever retention System, Visor; no tools required
- Road and race Double 'D' Ring fastening system
- 5 year warranty
- Exceeds the ECE 2205 standard
Arai Rebel Motorcycle Helmet Size Chart
Please note that all Arai helmets are supplied with a standard clear visor.
J & B MOTORCYCLES LTD IS REGISTERED IN ENGLAND. VAT No. 679 1239 03. Suppliers of Motorcycle Clothing, Helmets, Leathers, Gloves, Boots, Parts & Accessories.
All images and content are copyrighted. You must have expressed written permission to use any of our images or content.
Website design in Lincolnshire by TSG Creative.
© J & B Motorcycles 2009-2015. All Rights Reserved.