Buy this product and we will include the following for free!
Arai RX7GP Motorcycle Helmet Edwards Indy
Usually despatched within 24 hours
This Arai RX-7 GP Motorcycle Helmet, in the Colin Edwards Indy Graphic, is the ultimate race helmet from the Japanese factory. The RX7GP is the first helmet, from Arai, to have both the Snell and ECE 2205 standard leading the way forward for others to follow. Arai's belief that a Motorcycle racer and a road rider have the right to the same safety and comfort is never more evident than in the RX7GP which is identical to that of a World GP Racer. As Arai say there is a difference.
The Arai RX-7GP is designed for comfort, protection and durability with up to 125 individual fittings (5 skull liner sizes, 5 cheek pad sizes and up to 5 shell sizes), quick release cheek pads, composite shell with peripheral belt strengthening and a 5 year warranty.
Benefits and Features of this Arai RX7 GP Edwards Indy Motorcycle Helmet includes;
- ECE 22-05 and Snell M2010 approved .
- Peripherally belted Net Composite shell
- Enhanced hyper ridge strengthening in lower section.
- Larger opening for increased ease when taking helmet on or off.
- Triple density inner shell.
- Five position air wing reduces drag, turbulence and buffeting.
- Air intake stabiliser diffuser, increases airflow through the helmet.
- Airflow spoiler directs the airflow around the bottom edge.
- Free Flow System (FFS) reduces draft and wind noise.
- Emergency release cheek pads.
- Fully washable and removable Dry Cool® interior.
- Removable skull cap and cheek pads.
- Removable neck roll.
- Pinlock ready, clear visor.
- Double 'D' ring fastening system.
- Free 5 year Arai warranty and servicing.
Arai RX-7 GP Motorcycle Helmet Size Chart
J & B MOTORCYCLES LTD IS REGISTERED IN ENGLAND. VAT No. 679 1239 03. Suppliers of Motorcycle Clothing, Helmets, Leathers, Gloves, Boots, Parts & Accessories.
All images and content are copyrighted. You must have expressed written permission to use any of our images or content.
Website design in Lincolnshire by TSG Creative.
© J & B Motorcycles 2009-2014. All Rights Reserved.