Buy this product and we will include the following for free!
Arai Quantum ST Motorcycle Helmet Transit eol
Usually despatched within 24 hours
This Arai Quantum ST Motorcycle Helmet in the Transit Red, White and Black graphic is the latest generation of Quantum road and race helmets from the Japanese Factory. The Quantum ST has been totally redesigned and employs the latest technologies and features which were traditionally available in the GP helmets, i.e. the Arai RX-7GP, offering improvements in fit, comfort, visibility and durability.
The Quantum ST is designed for both road and track use and features the latest interior, visor and venting system. As Arai Say 'there is a difference.'
Benefits and Features of this Arai Quantum ST Motorcycle Helmet includes;
- Both ECE 22-05 and Snell M2010 approved .
- Super Complex Laminate Construction
- Transit Red, White and Black graphic
- Enhanced hyper ridge strengthening in lower section.
- Larger opening for increased ease when taking helmet on or off.
- Triple density singular formed inner shell.
- Quick release L.R.S., Lever Retention System, Visor; no tools required
- Air intake stabiliser diffuser, increases airflow through the helmet.
- Airflow spoiler directs the airflow around the bottom edge.
- Free Flow System (FFS) reduces draft and wind noise.
- Emergency release cheek pads.
- Singularly formed base trim, improvement over all previous models
- Fully washable and removable Dry Cool® interior.
- Removable skull cap and cheek pads.
- Removable neck roll.
- Pinlock ready, clear visor.
- Double 'D' ring fastening system.
- Free 5 year Arai warranty and servicing.
Arai Quantum ST Motorcycle Helmet Size Chart
Please note that all Arai helmets are supplied with a standard clear visor.
J & B MOTORCYCLES LTD IS REGISTERED IN ENGLAND. VAT No. 679 1239 03. Suppliers of Motorcycle Clothing, Helmets, Leathers, Gloves, Boots, Parts & Accessories.
All images and content are copyrighted. You must have expressed written permission to use any of our images or content.
Website design in Lincolnshire by TSG Creative.
© J & B Motorcycles 2009-2015. All Rights Reserved.