This Arai Quantum ST Motorcycle Helmet, in the Reverse Blue and White graphic, is the latest sports orientated hand made helmet from the Japanese Factory. The Quantum ST replaces the iconic Arai Quantum and its predecessors the Arai Quantum F and the Quantum E. This latest generation of Quantum Helmets sees a radical improvement in features, comfort and fit which were only available previously available on the Arai flagship Motorcycle Helmet, the Arai RX-7GP.
The Quantum ST is abundant in vents and features ranging from the fitting of Emergency Tab Quick Release Cheek Pads, which are now F.C.S., Facial Contour System through to the Pinlock Anti Fog SAI wide vision visor all of which are designed for versatility, comfort and protection. As Arai say ‘there is a difference.’
Benefits and Features of this Arai Quantum ST Motorcycle Helmet includes;
- Both ECE 22-05 and Snell M2010 approved.
- Super Complex Laminate Construction
- Reverse Blue and White graphic
- Enhanced hyper ridge strengthening in lower section.
- Larger opening for increased ease when taking helmet on or off.
- Triple density singular formed inner shell.
- Quick release L.R.S., Lever Retention System, Visor; no tools required
- Air intake stabiliser diffuser, increases airflow through the helmet.
- Airflow spoiler directs the airflow around the bottom edge.
- Free Flow System (FFS) reduces draft and wind noise.
- Emergency release cheek pads.
- Singularly formed base trim, improvement over all previous models
- Fully washable and removable Dry Cool® interior.
- Removable skull cap and cheek pads.
- Removable neck roll.
- Pinlock ready, clear visor.
- Double ‘D’ ring fastening system.
- Free 5 year Arai warranty and servicing.
Arai Quantum ST Motorcycle Helmet Size Chart
Please note that all Arai helmets are supplied with a standard clear visor.