Buy this product and we will include the following for free!
Arai Chaser-V Strain Black Motorcycle Helmet
Please note this product is not available to buy using our online service. Alternatively you can phone us on 01205 356 767 to make an enquiry about this product.
This Arai Chaser-V Strain Black Motorcycle Helmet has evolved over many years and has additional features over its predecessors, the Arai Chaser, including a completely new shell design and the use of the SAI Visor, which is wider and offers even better peripheral vision, as used on the Arai RX7 GP and the Arai Quantum. In addition to the cheek pads is the new Skull liner, which all are washable and removable, which offers unparalleled comfort and durability.
Benefits and features of the Arai Chaser V Motorcycle Helmet, includes;
- Super Fibre Construction (SFC)
- Enhanced strengthening in lower section
- Triple density inner shell
- New improved 'Air Conductor' venting system
- New 10mm Wider visor aperture for increased peripheral vision
- Side exhaust vents
- Powerful chin vent with enlarged duct access
- Free Flow System (FFS) helps reduce draft and wind noise
- Fully removable cheek pads and skull cap with washable interior lining in upto 6 sizes
- Lever release visor removal system (LRS)
- Patented visor brow ventilation ducts
- Pinlock® ready Clear visor with de-mist visor lock with Pinlock visor insert included
- Aerodynamic, recessed visor holder system
- Double 'D' ring fastening system ensures correct strap tension at all times
- Arai 5 Year warranty
- Arai 5 Star Dealer servicing and support.
If your still not convinced why not visit our retail store and see for yourself with our Arai Quantum or RX-7 GP_Ride Before You Buy_scheme.
J & B MOTORCYCLES LTD IS REGISTERED IN ENGLAND. VAT No. 679 1239 03. Suppliers of Motorcycle Clothing, Helmets, Leathers, Gloves, Boots, Parts & Accessories.
All images and content are copyrighted. You must have expressed written permission to use any of our images or content.
Website design in Lincolnshire by TSG Creative.
© J & B Motorcycles 2009-2015. All Rights Reserved.