Buy this product and we will include the following for free!
Arai Chaser V Motorcycle Helmet Union Jack
Usually despatched within 24 hours
This Arai Chaser V Motorcycle Helmet, in the Union Jack Graphic, is ideally suited to road and touring us replacing the popular Arai Chaser. This new hand made motorbike helmet features the latest Pinlock SAI wide vision visor, with Pinlock anti-fog insert, and even better rear vents. The front vent now has a shutter to close the vent and reduce wind noise.
The Chaser-V Motorcycle Helmet is hand made, as are all Arai Motorcycle Helmets, ensuring the quality, comfort and fit that they are reknowned for. After all considerations with an Arai there is a difference!
Benefits and Features of the Arai Chaser V Motorcycle Helmet include;
- Super Fibre Construction (SFC)
- Enhanced strengthening in lower section
- Unique Union Jack Graphic
- Triple density inner shell
- New improved 'Air Conductor' venting system
- New 10mm Wider visor aperture for increased peripheral vision
- Side exhaust vents
- Powerful chin vent with enlarged duct access
- Free Flow System (FFS) helps reduce draft and wind noise
- Fully removable cheek pads and skull cap with washable interior lining in upto 6 sizes
- Lever release visor removal system (LRS)
- Patented visor brow ventilation ducts
- Pinlock® ready Clear visor with de-mist visor lock with Pinlock visor insert included
- Aerodynamic, recessed visor holder system
- Double 'D' ring fastening system ensures correct strap tension at all times
- Arai 5 Year warranty
- Arai 5 year servicing and support.
Arai Motorcycle Helmet Size Chart;
Please note that all Arai Motorcycle Helmets are supplied with a clear visor.
J & B MOTORCYCLES LTD IS REGISTERED IN ENGLAND. VAT No. 679 1239 03. Suppliers of Motorcycle Clothing, Helmets, Leathers, Gloves, Boots, Parts & Accessories.
All images and content are copyrighted. You must have expressed written permission to use any of our images or content.
Website design in Lincolnshire by TSG Creative.
© J & B Motorcycles 2009-2014. All Rights Reserved.