This Arai Chaser V Motorcycle Helmet is a restyle of the Kevin Schwantz graphic, following his retirement from motorcycle racing in 1995. This updated hand made shell incorporates a new interior which is removable and washable along with a SAI wider vision Visor fitted as standard, which is the same as fitted to the Arai RX7 GP, the Moto GP Helmet, and updated front and rear vents to reduce noise.
The Arai Chaser-V Motorbike Helmet, in the Schwantz ’95 Graphics, has been designed specifically for comfort, venting and visibility making it ideal for road, track and touring use. As with every Arai there is a difference!
Benefits and Features of the Arai Chaser V Kevin Schwantz Replica include;
- Super Fibre Laminate Construction (SFC)
- Enhanced strengthening in lower section
- Kevin Schwantz 1995 restyle graphics
- Triple density inner shell
- New improved ‘Air Conductor’ venting system
- SAI Wide Vision Aperture and visor for improved peripheral vision
- Side exhaust vents
- Can be fitted with the Arai Proshade Visor System
- Facial Contour System (FCS)
- Powerful chin vent with enlarged duct access
- Arai R75 Shape
- Free Flow System (FFS) helps reduce draft and wind noise
- Fully removable cheek pads and skull cap with washable interior lining in upto 6 sizes
- Lever Release System the simple visor removal System, LRS, (SuperAdSis)
- Patented visor brow ventilation ducts
- Pinlock® ready Clear visor with de-mist visor lock with Pinlock visor insert included
- Aerodynamic, recessed visor holder system
- Double ‘D’ ring fastening system ensures correct strap tension at all times
- Arai 5 Year warranty
- Arai 5 Star Dealer servicing and support.
Please not that all Arai motorcycle Helmets are supplied with a clear visor.