Buy this product and we will include the following for free!
Arai Axces 2 Motorcycle Helmet Vortex Red
Usually despatched within 24 hours
This Arai Axces 2 Motorcycle Helmet, in the Vortex Red, White and Black graphic, is designed for comfort, fit and durability and supersedes its predecessor the Arai Axces with all new features and an entire new shell. The updated shell now features the Arai SAI Visor, with Pinlock, offering unparalleled peripheral vision and new vents including a top vent and the fitting of an aerodynamic rear spoiler with integrated rear vents.
The Arai Axces 2 Motorcycle Helmet is designed for road and track use and is perfect for touring due to its comfort, fit and ventilation which comes into its own over long distances. As they say with an Arai there is a difference!
Benefits and Features of the Arai Axces ll, in the Voretx graphic, Motorcycle Helmet includes;
- Super fibre construction (SFC)
- Wider aperture and SAI Pinlock visor for improved peripheral vision
- Hyper ridge reinforcement around lower section
- Vortex Red, White and Black graphic
- Triple density inner shell
- Adjustable Rear ventilation
- Front 3 position Chin vent in a wider aperture
- Fully washable interior
- Super AdSis visor system for easy removal without using tools
- Removable and washable cheek pads
- Aerodynamic recessed holder system
- Patented visor brow ventilation ducts
- Double 'D' ring fastening system ensures correct strap tension at all times
- Visor Pinlock® ready
- 5 Year warranty and 6 month servicing through your Arai 5 Star Dealer
Arai Axces 2 Motorcycle Helmet Size Chart
Please note that all Arai UK Motorcycle Helmets are supplied with a road legal clear visor.
J & B MOTORCYCLES LTD IS REGISTERED IN ENGLAND. VAT No. 679 1239 03. Suppliers of Motorcycle Clothing, Helmets, Leathers, Gloves, Boots, Parts & Accessories.
All images and content are copyrighted. You must have expressed written permission to use any of our images or content.
Website design in Lincolnshire by TSG Creative.
© J & B Motorcycles 2009-2014. All Rights Reserved.